ad

Monday, June 7, 2010

Pretty Damn Easy




















So far so good on this blogging thing, considering I have never done it before IN MY LIFE! Blogger has been very easy to navigate and set up the layout for someone with zero experience in HTML code. I assume sometime down the road I will be getting a domain name and posting without (.blogspot) tagged to the URL. But for now I am pleased with the way things look.

My good buddy Wendall thinks that I should go with a black background and white text, but to me it seems hard to read. I agree with him that it looks better black but I can't decide. I will do one post with black and upload a pic in white and let you guys decide. Please leave a comment for your which look is easier to read, or you would rather look at.


It is all about content and ease of navigating the page so any input would be greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment