ad

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Football Expansion

Well I did not see this coming. Very surprised that the PAC-10 is going after six teams out of the Big 12. I assumed they would be plucking two teams from whatever television market would pay them the most in revenue.

The Mountain West strategy appears to be paying off. It looks like there will be a fire sale after these conferences are pilfered. It looks more likely that Utah will stay put due to reports that the PAC-10 wants the majority of the Big 12.

I am hopeful that Utah stays in the MWC because I love the underdog mentality of the conference. The more AQ teams that get whacked by MWC teams just proves how asinine the BCS system is and should eventually give us AQ status at some time.


My golf swing dramatically improved at the range yesterday, which excited the hell out of me. So I went this morning and BOOM the groove is gone. Damn frustrating but I will push forward. I am going to start posting my scores as we get into summer. Hopefully the scores will be going down, kind of my own Haney Project without the Hank.

No comments:

Post a Comment