ad

Monday, October 11, 2010

A Quiet 5-0 is Just Fine

To say that it was surprising what Utah did to Iowa State would be a huge understatement. Considering Utah spotted them 14 points and proceeded to dismantle them on offense was astonishing to put it mildly. I assumed a Big 12 team of any caliber would be able to put up a fight but Saturday night Utah seemed to have the better coaching, athletes, and attitude.
BIG 12? Really? How does this arrogant conference still manage to keep their nose in the air? Iowa State plays Oklahoma this week and if it is televised I suggest every Ute fan watch to see how the Sooners play against ISU. This should give you some gauge as to what kind of team Utah really has.

If the Sooners struggle but win by a ten points or less, Utah has a special team.

If they blow out ISU, you are still wondering how strong the Utah team is.

If the Sooners lose...Utah could run the table and have a shot at the national title game.

You may think that I am a homer and may be putting to much credence into the Utah win, but consider what Coach Whittingham has been saying since he took over as head coach, "You don't know what kind of team you have until six weeks into the season", well here we are going into week six and if Saturday night was any indication, Utah has a damn fine team.
Read what the ISU head coach thinks about Utah:
Cyclone Football: No.10 Utah Blasts Iowa State 68-27

The TCU game is building up to be a battle of unbeatens on November 6, and I would expect The College Game Day crew to be on hand if that is the case.

I have freed up some time to start blogging daily. After I started a new gig I was not sure how much time I would have to continue but I have settled in and want to get back at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment